1. Derived from the word crunk, it means something of a generally positive manner.
2. Getting crunk without getting drunk or high
3. Used to describe good people/objects/etc. or good attributes
4. "to krunq": to make a big enterance
1. Jack: Hey, I got that new MxPx album today.
2. Happy: Yep. We went to Katie's party and got totally krunq.
3. Jack: Hey, let's get some Grilled Stuft Burritos.
Happy: Taco Bell is krunq.
4. Happy: Hey, I'm bored.
Jack: Me too. Let's krunq it on over to the Quik Shop.
Prices shown in USD.
Digite seu endereço de email abaixo para receber nossa Palavra Urbana do Dia grátis toda manhã!
Os emails são enviados de email@example.com. Nós nunca enviaremos spam para você.