fet·ish also fet·ich ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ftsh, ftsh)
1. An object that is believed to have magical or spiritual powers, especially such an object associated with animistic or shamanistic religious practices.
2. An object of unreasonably excessive attention or reverence
3. Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.
4. An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment
1. The fetish was prayed to by many primitive tribesmen.
3. Seeing shaved eyebrows aroused the woman greatly.
4. His fetish for death was outranked only with his fixation on survival.
Prices shown in USD.
Digite seu endereço de email abaixo para receber nossa Palavra Urbana do Dia grátis toda manhã!
Os emails são enviados de firstname.lastname@example.org. Nós nunca enviaremos spam para você.