A term, originating from the southern England town of Bournemouth, for a person who is of a low socio-economic status. In Bournemouth, it is usually used to refer to people from Council Estates or the neighbouring town of Poole. Cackers are generally posher than 'Chavs'.
A cacker can be spotted by the following:-
1) A huge sovereign ring
2) The latest Nokia mobile, which is clearly stolen
3) Large hoop earings (female)
4) A lot on Adidas or Kappa Clothing
5) Fake Burberry (Though this can be real Burberry, it is Bournemouth after all!)
6) A child with no father
7) Adidas 'popper' trackkies tucked into white socks
Oh my God, what is that cacker doing on Westover Road? Get that cacker out of my sight, it's disgusting. Send them back to Poole or Townsend.
You dirty Cacker. Who did you rob for that Nokia?
Cacker speak ' Yeah, whateva. YOu wanna go down BoMO and get some of em well nice soverings off dat bloke I've been shaggin on Boscombe market? Fuckin 'ell Chantell, that's a well good idea, me giro's cum thru'
Prices shown in USD.
Digite seu endereço de email abaixo para receber nossa Palavra Urbana do Dia grátis toda manhã!
Os emails são enviados de firstname.lastname@example.org. Nós nunca enviaremos spam para você.