1. Pejorative for a homeless person, - especially one that makes no attempt to work or better himself (contrasted with the more respected working homeless “hobos”). Probably comes from the expression “lazy bums.”
Get a job you F’ing bum.
2. To shamelessly ask for something (in the manner of a bum – see above).
Dude can I bum a cigarette, five dollars, and a ride to the…
3. A loser with nothing going for him (no job, no aspirations etc). Especially an unworthy husband or boyfriend.
I can’t believe she’s with Jim. Always drinking, never workin, the guy is a bum.
4. The more polite way of saying ass.
Does my bum look big in this?
5. To do in the bum.
I bummed a tart.
6. Bum is a major city in Afganistan.
I bummed a ride to Bum where I bummed a bum in his bum.
Prices shown in USD.
Digite seu endereço de email abaixo para receber nossa Palavra Urbana do Dia grátis toda manhã!
Os emails são enviados de email@example.com. Nós nunca enviaremos spam para você.