Procure por qualquer palavra, como plopping:
The area on a screen that displays text when you are posting your thoughts on the internet, via a blog, or guestbook, or online diary or some sort.
Just wanted to write a new blog and post my thoughts on some webaper.
por Candace Thackerson 13 de Agosto de 2005