Procure por qualquer palavra, como tribbing:
old scottish word for kitchen, tends to be used by people in scotland over the age of about 45 :) my gran uses it all the time though !!
"the sink is in the scullery", " go in to the scullery"
por carolscotland26 23 de Julho de 2007