2. A player known for getting technicals, set the record for most technicals in a single season.
Oh shit, Ron Artest just got fouled by Rasheed Wallace and wants to start a fight........uh oh...
2. A great NBA player that has both inside and outside game.
3. A player that guarantees victory, and decides games for his team.
2. Rasheed Wallace is the complete package. He can post up down low with the best forwards, and he also sit in the corner and drain a 3.
3. The Pistons have Chauncey Billups, Rip Hamilton, and Ben Wallace, but they live and die by Rasheed Wallace's game. Whenever he scores 20 points or more they win, when he is held to less than that amount they always lose!