Procure por qualquer palavra, como rimming:
A hairstyle worn by aging men which combines a comb-over and a mullet. Longer hair is brushed back to hide a bald spot.
My boss has been sporting a mullover since the turn of the century.
por Sweet Melissa 24 de Maio de 2008

Words related to mullover

comb-over hair hairstyle mullet mulover