1. The opposite sex of the male.
2. Equal to the male.
3. Physically weaker than the male.
4. Superior bone structure to the male.
5. Generally think with the right side of the brain, whereas males think with the left side of the brain. This means that females are more creative than males, while males are smarter than females. Females pronounce color and texture in their minds, but males tend to emphasize spacial coordinates. This gives males superior driving skills.
6. Emotionally and mentally unstable creatures, when compared to the male. Many females need to let their emotions out (such as talking, where many do too much). Therefore, they will usually be covert as to what they say, generally leading to arguments.
They can be trained to fetch refreshments and sam-wiches, which involves leaving their natural kitchen-based habitat.
They are fickle in nature, and have a tendency to make loud high-pitched barks. Some have speculated that it is a form of communication that is as yet unknown.
They often think they're better and smarter than men and do all kinds of feminist organizations to praise themselves when men don't even claim they're the better side, ever.
Female: No! I have my own problems!
Female: Please help me...
Male: Okay, what's the problem?
Female: I HATE ALL MEN!!!
Male: She's really great, I love her.
Female: He's rich! I'll hire someone to kill him and get his money.
The social effects of this disease include: a percieved weakness of the victim both physically, mentally, and emotionally by both diseased and unharmed humans; a considerable decrease in percieved ability and talent; a decrease in wages and salaries due to the above; a partial loss of identity resulting from marriage.
The physical and mental effects of this disease include (on average): a substantial decrease in intellectual ability resulting from a smaller brain area and weight; physical fraility and weakness resulting from both a decrease in muscle mass and a tendancy to fast; impeding tumor-like growths on the upper torso during puberty; a decreased pleasure during orgasm in comparison to unharmed humans; a tendancy to converse often about meaningless banter; a painful hormonal eruption approximately once per month; stunted growth; and gullibility.
2. Proof that God does have a sense of humor.
2. Oww...oh, you made this out of my rib, interesting, thanks God...I want my rib back.
matt johnson; god dammm thats one fine female like a 9 go get her digits nigga
John: ight yo watch this game ima throw
matt; you do that ima smoke a blunt
john; iiight yo peace out
matt: peace and goodluck wit da bitty