Procure por qualquer palavra, como blumpkin:
French word for "cap" but often synonymous with a Cycling Cap.
FYI it's also known as a Painters Cap.
Andrew: Where's my casquette?
Nick: Your wha'?
Andrew: My fuckin' cycling cap.
por Mazer86 01 de Maio de 2008

Words related to Casquette

cap cycling cycling cap flipped up bill hat