1. An access-controlled, divided highway.
2. Rapper signed with Roc-a-fella
3. To leave a location promptly (such as to bounce
1. I just drove 66 miles per hour on the freeway; I'm a badass.
2. I just heard Freeway spit on that new And 1 mixtape, and it was hotter than your mom.
3. Hey, its getting pretty late- I think imma freeway outta this joint.
to smoke marijuana.
Ey lets freeway
out of here and go lay back and blaze a branch, son.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Email diário grátis
Digite seu endereço de email abaixo para receber nossa Palavra Urbana do Dia grátis toda manhã!
Os emails são enviados de firstname.lastname@example.org. Nós nunca enviaremos spam para você.