1. Bill joined AA and quickly became afflicted with steppism, answering every question with a slogan.
2. Lois, Bill's wife noticed that she could not talk to her husband unless it was in a slogan and was afraid he had become a victim of advanced steppism.
1. One of the side effects of an advertising or 12 Step program.
2. Causes the people use a sloganinstead of a thought process when talking to other people.
3. A very annoying trait.
4. Leads to a disease called steppism.
1. I can not stand all of this advertising going on. Someone starts a slogan, it catches on, and the nextthing you know everyone has a repetitive slogan syndrome.
2. I went to an AA meeting last night and all of the steppers had repetitive slogan syndrome. I felt like I was at an advertising convention for Bill W.