a word you use when
1. Being pestered by some dude that you have no interest in and want to go away by informing him you have a boyfriend
, and he has no chance with you... >.>
2. You notice someone is behaving past the boundaries of just friends
with someone who is currently involved
with another, and doesn't feel the same way.
3. You're involved
with someone, and you're telling someone about it.
4. You hear that someone is involved with someone, but you want to hear it directly from them.
1. "I'm sorry, but i'm taken. it was nice talking to you though." *Runs away*
2. "Hey, i've seen the way you are around Cathrine. You're well aware she's taken. time to back off a bit there buddy..."
3. "Yeah, I'm taken."
4. "Hey, I hear you're taken, is that true?"